We have greatly appreciated your patience throughout the office closure. We are happy to announce that we will be opening on Monday May 11th. We will be contacting those patients who had their appointments cancelled due to the stay at home order. They along with urgent needs will take priority.
Rest assured that we will do everything possible to keep everyone healthy. With that being said, we will have a different process in place and we would greatly appreciate your cooperation. On our part, we will be doing more frequent cleaning, monitoring our temperature, and wearing face masks at all times.
The following is in effect until further notice:
1) We ask that only the patient attends the appointment to limit the amount of people in the office. One caregiver or parent will be allowed with the patient, if necessary.
2) We ask that patients wait in their car and call us when you have arrived. That way we can be sure that others are out of the office before you enter. The same would apply if your need to pick up glasses or contacts or if you need an adjustment on your glasses.
3) We ask that ALL those entering the office be wearing a face mask.
4) A non-contact infrared thermometer will be used to check temperature as soon as you step into the office. If it is greater than or equal to 100 degrees, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
5) We will be reducing paperwork and contact as much as possible. Your receipt or prescription can be emailed to you.